Dodge is poised to get back into the small crossover game with the 2023 Hornet, which may be available with a plug-in-hybrid powertrain. Packed with a 256-hp turbocharged four-cylinder with all-wheel drive as the standard setup with a plug-in hybrid option available with around 30 miles of electric driving range.
Also Read:- Kendrick Lamar Car Collection
The Hornet will be a new entrant in the Dodge lineup and will sit below the mid-size Durango as a small SUV going up against rivals such as the Kia Seltos, the Mazda CX-30, and the Volkswagen Taos.
Rumours are there will be 4 variants supposedly as the name goes SXT for $30,000 (est), GT for $33,000 (est), R/T for $36,000 (est) and the top of the line Citadel for $39,000 (est). All the prior information is rested till any further declarations.
- Engine, Transmission, and Performance
- Range, Charging, and Battery Life
- Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
- Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
Follow us on Instagram: 21motoring