A spectacular revolution is coming out from Toyota, which may be known as 2024 Toyota Tacoma Electric. Based on the Existing Tacoma, the powertrain is being looked forward to be a total battery-powered base, with the same old kick in it. If Launched, then this powerhouse is straight away head-ons with the Ford F-150 Lightening, a tug of war may decide the keeper of the market cake. As based on the previously existing heavy vehicle, the truck is expected to perform for around 200 miles per charge.
Its safe to say that this is one is just the same regular Tacoma(Next-gen) but just a touch of not gallons, but volts. Much awaited to be reviewed, but the gas and electric versions, shall be done as they hit the dealerships(fall of 2023).
Expected in form of three, SR5, TRD Off-Road and Limited trims for $50,000 (est),
$55,000 (est) and $60,000 (est).
- EV Motor, Power, and Performance
- Towing and Payload Capacity
- Range, Charging, and Battery Life
- Fuel Economy and Real-World MPGe
- Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM : 21motoring