Toyota really loves to go on uneven terrains. Speaking of which, they keep on launching a clump of off-roaders. One of which, 2024 Toyota Compact Cruiser is totally keeping on the eyes. Sufficient for a small group, Compact Cruiser still does get a boxy and chunky statement. Possibly a all-wheel-drive and most likely to have a 2 liter engine or may be An Electric Powertrain of dual motors, the powers’ going to be enough for the little bub to break the wind.
The Compact Cruiser EV will be an all-new model for Toyota when it launches, and presumably will have a more creative name. Expectedly the off-roader should arrive for the 2024 model year.
May be seen as 3 trims, being LE for $35,000 (est), XLE for $40,000 (est) and lastly Limited for $45,000 (est).
- EV Motor, Power, and Performance
- Range, Charging, and Battery Life
- Fuel Economy and Real-World MPGe
- Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM : 21motoring