Chevy trying to bring new EV to the market, seemingly to battle the hustling competition of the new world of Watt-war, with 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV. Very sharingly-similar with the Chevrolet blazer, you can call this an electric version of it. Rumours are the the interiorettes are the integration of Silverado EV and Bolt EV hatchback, well atleast the released images say so.
The Equinox EV will be an all-new, all-electric model when it joins the Chevrolet lineup in fall 2023 as a 2024 model.
Also Read : KYLIE JENNER CAR COLLECTION IS WORTH MILLIONS
Most likely, only 2 trims may be seen for the forthcoming model, LT for $30,000 (est) and RS for $40,000 (est), the Rigid figures are yet to show up.
- EV Motor, Power, and Performance
- Range, Charging, and Battery Life
- Fuel Economy and Real-World MPGe
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM : 21motoring